1. The SodaStream sparkling water maker is a great example of a product produced in a circular manner. Filling a reusable bottle with water from the sink and pressing a button, the device will pump CO2 into the bottle and make sparkling water.
2. Since the device and bottle are reusable this is a great example of a circular product. The CO2 cartridge will need to be replaced, however SodaStream offers will take the empty cartridge and refill it with CO2. This greatly limits waste.
3. This product is both easy to use and consistently makes sparkling water. The principles used would be functionality, trust, and durability since the product can last for a long time.
4. Removing the need to purchase new canisters and bottles is a huge economic benefit for both the manufacturer and consumer. Water is also heavy, and therefore more difficult to transport. By using water from home to create sparking water (rather than purchasing it in a bottle) fuel emissions is reduced.
5. This belongs to the hybrid refill and long lifetime business-model. The product can last for a long time as long as the canisters are refilled as needed.