1. As one of the world's largest copper recyclers and metal recyclers, Aurubis uses recycled materials for product manufacturing. The company recovers copper alloy waste, scraps, electroplating slime, slag and dust from foundries and semi-finished products manufacturing plants.
2. The Aurubis plant processes a mixture of copper concentrate and recycled materials during the smelting process, and the final products are copper tubes, electronic scrap and casting slag. By-products such as lead, bismuth, antimony and tellurium are separated in lead refineries and sold as concentrates.
3. "Keep looping": Purchases copper, copper alloy scrap and copper-containing residues for recycling.
4. Economic: Use waste generated by other companies as raw materials for high reuse or recycling.
Environmental: Reduce the risk of environmental pollution, avoid the environmental impact caused by primitive mining, and cope with the depletion of natural resources
5． Waste to wealth (upcycling)
6. Boliden – Metals for modern life