High Performance Active carbon import project
In this project, Sutok made an adjustment to the customer's needs, an examination of possible suppliers and the import of optimal activated carbon for the process of the waste treatment plant.
The purpose of the active carbon import project is to reduce the costs caused by the use of activated carbon both on the procurement side and in the treatment at the end of life.
In this project, Sutok made an adjustment to the customer's needs, an examination of possible suppliers and the import of optimal activated carbon for the process of the waste treatment plant. The import process includes close supervision from the ordering stage in the supplier factory, monitoring of production and packaging times, responsibility for all quality control issues, regulation and logistics up to the customer's gates.
The activated carbon imported by Sutok is ecological activated carbon based on renewable materials.
The advantages of this type of activated carbon are:
1. The physical structure of the activated carbon creates pores of varying sizes and is therefore very effective in adsorbing pollutants compared to other types of carbon.
2. Sutok has a extensive knowledge and experience and based on this knowledge, each customer is matched with active carbon specific to their needs, which results in resource efficiency.
3. This type of activated carbon is very durable, so it can be regenerated without high depreciation. The activated carbon that returns from the regeneration is with a very high level of adsorption capacity and a quality certificate.
4. The regeneration of the carbon allows many repeated uses and prevents the costs of landfill and transport of dozens of tons to each plant.
5. The imported carbon is produced from organic material, waste from the food industry, and is therefore economical.
By importing activated carbon specific to the customer's requirements and accompanying throughout the life cycle of the activated carbon, Sutok closes the circle for its customers both from an economic and an environmental point of view.