1. Describe the product you have chosen.
It’s a mattress produced with all-natural and reusable materials.
2. Why do you consider it circular?
The raw materials are environmentally friendly, and the mattresses use 50% fewer adhesives making them easier to disassemble and recycle. Customers receive an incentive to return the mattress instead of throwing it away so it can be reused, recycled, or upcycled.
3. Which principles of CE models are being used?
Principle ‘Product Design’ is used because they are using more natural materials.
Principle ‘Business Model’ is used because they are working with their customers to make the use of those waste products.
4. What are the economic and environmental benefits?
Chemical pollution is reduced thanks to less adhesives, and they can save cost by recycling old products.
5. Which one of the “5 business-models” does it belong to?
It belongs to the waste to wealth model.
6. Please add a link to the company’s site.